Tron Pot
Main Network
0.0
0 Ratings
TronPot is a player versus player gambling platform, with a 1 minute countdown Jackpot as the main feature. Each round lasts 60 seconds and players can deposit as much TRX as they wish into the pot. Once a player bets, he receives an amount of virtual tickets based on how much Tron he deposited. At the end of the 60 seconds, the RNG (random generated number) system selects one of the tickets as the winning one, and the winner receives the whole pot minus fees (5%). Example: Player A bets 900 TRX, and player B bets 100 TRX. As the pot contains 1000TRX, Player A has a 90% chance to win, while player B has a 10% chance to take the pot. Every single ticket could be the winning one, so bet and try to steal the pot!
Gambling
TRON
The total number of community members from Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and Discord.
Community

Dapp Details

Tron Pot
0.0
Gambling
TRON
Main Network
TronPot is a player versus player gambling platform, with a 1 minute countdown Jackpot as the main feature. Each round lasts 60 seconds and players can deposit as much TRX as they wish into the pot. Once a player bets, he receives an amount of virtual tickets based on how much Tron he deposited. At the end of the 60 seconds, the RNG (random generated number) system selects one of the tickets as the winning one, and the winner receives the whole pot minus fees (5%). Example: Player A bets 900 TRX, and player B bets 100 TRX. As the pot contains 1000TRX, Player A has a 90% chance to win, while player B has a 10% chance to take the pot. Every single ticket could be the winning one, so bet and try to steal the pot!
View Website
Around the Dapps

Dapp Stats

Dapp Contract Balance:  0 TRX
Smart Contact
Dapp.com Ranking measures the performance of a dapp, the higher the ranking score, the better the dapp is.
Dapp.com Ranking
Today's Ranking:0
Weekly Average:0
Best Ranking:63
The number of wallets that had interacted (transactions) with a dapp’s smart contracts.
Users
Total Unique Users:83
24Hr Users:0
7Day Users:0
24Hr Highest:19
The amount of transaction represents the numbers of actions between users and dapps that involved smart contract interactions.
Transactions
Total Transactions:16,741
24Hr Transactions:0
7Day Transactions:0
24Hr Highest:2,405
Transaction volume of tokens to a dapp’s smart contracts, which is the amount of tokens spent in the dapp.
Volume
Total Volume:1,856,642 TRX
24Hr Volume:0 TRX
7Day Volume:0 TRX
24Hr Highest527,301 TRX

Reviews Rating and Reviews

No reviews yet. Be the first to post a review for Tron Pot.

You May Also Like