SummaTRON-API works like a 2FA system, double factor identification, only the owner of a TRON account can send an ITX Token to another account.
Any company that wants to implement a strong user identification, must to:
1) Create a TRON account, to buy 1 SummaTRON and some IdTronix.
2) Registry the company, sending 1 SummaTRON to the project account. In description must send the name of the web, for example: EmpresaXX.
3) The users must install a wallet (TronWalletMe option PAY make the access process in 1 click).
4) In the installation of the wallet will create a TRX account.
5) The user must register that TRX account in the company web.
6) The company will send some ITX to that account of that the users.
7) The company web the API show QRs; users scan and send an ITX.