Start an Ethereum treasure hunt, burying ether and digging for buried ether anywhere.
On Some Wei're, you can organise a treasure hunt, or join one. At any location, you can bury ether to let people find it, or dig to find a buried amount. It's up to you how you communicate hints to find your treasure or how you find hints, Some Wei're is the tool allowing the hunt.
To start, you will need :
• A provided Ethereum account private key, to store encrypted into your own mobile storage.
• A good mobile with an accurate GPS system (if you're having trouble use Some Wei're with GPS diagnostic apps to help you) and a screen lock system to encrypt your private key inside your mobile storage.
It is advised to use a dedicated Ethereum account to use for the game, and to save your treasure's location.
The only fee is 0.10 USD in ether per time you bury or dig at your location.
• Burying ether at your current location, given a sufficiently provided account.
• Digging ether at your current location, given a sufficiently provided account (0.10 USD).
• Checking the status of your buried ether at the given location.
• Display your current location, in Decimal degrees.
• Lock your GPS tracking at your current location.
• Display your current location on Maps©.
• Store your private key encrypted on your mobile storage.
• View the current balance of your ethereum account.
Enjoy a new kind of treasure hunting, and may fortune be with you.