Dapp Detail

Pluto Commy Lotto
Main Network
0.0
0 Ratings
This is a communist bidding/lottery system. The last bidder gets the prize (20% of the pot). The remaining ETH (80%) is divided equally between all bidders. There's also an instant jackpot chance for new bids, and that chance raises every 15 seconds. There is always a winner.
Gambling
Ethereum

Dapp Details

Pluto Commy Lotto
0.0
Gambling
Ethereum
Main Network
This is a communist bidding/lottery system. The last bidder gets the prize (20% of the pot). The remaining ETH (80%) is divided equally between all bidders. There's also an instant jackpot chance for new bids, and that chance raises every 15 seconds. There is always a winner.
View Website

Reviews Rating and Reviews

No reviews yet. Be the first to post a review for Pluto Commy Lotto.

Dapp Stats

Dapp Contract Balance:  0 ETH
Smart Contact
Dapp.com Ranking measures the performance of a dapp, the higher the ranking score, the better the dapp is.
Dapp.com Ranking
Today's Ranking:3
Weekly Average:0
Best Ranking:14
The total number of community members from Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and Discord.
Community
The number of wallets that had interacted (transactions) with a dapp’s smart contracts.
Users
Total Unique Users:3
24Hr Users:0
7Day Users:1
24Hr Highest:1
The amount of transaction represents the numbers of actions between users and dapps that involved smart contract interactions.
Transactions
Total Transactions:32
24Hr Transactions:0
7Day Transactions:1
24Hr Highest:2
Transaction volume of tokens to a dapp’s smart contracts, which is the amount of tokens spent in the dapp.
Volume
Total Volume:0.03 ETH
24Hr Volume:0 ETH
7Day Volume:0 ETH
24Hr Highest0.01 ETH

You May Also Like

Register
Log In