Happy Tuesday! Hope you are having a great time! This week we are welcoming dapps with different categories, such as game, finance, business, and more. Without further ado, let’s dive into the new dapps of the week.
1. HireVibes: Anyone who has ever gone through the process knows that looking for a job can be a frustrating and dispiriting experience. HireVibes can make your job searching journey less painful and more enjoyable. Based on the EOS blockchain, it provides a transparent platform which connects jobseekers and employers. It aims to help people find great jobs, help companies build great teams and give back to the global community using a fair incentive model.
2. Crypto Dozer: Crypto Dozer is a decentralized coin-earning and collectible game built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Inspired by long-time loved arcade game, it provides players an online version with similar enjoyment and relaxation. All you have to do is to insert game coins on desired spots and earn various rewards including adorable dolls in the form of ERC-721 token. This game is currently holding its pre-registration campaign, early participants will enjoy $100-valued awards!
3. Crowdholding: Crowdholding is an open innovation platform where the community and businesses meet to innovate and solve business challenges. The community gets early access to products and influences the development, creating products people actually want. There are two types of users there: Creators and Bounty Hunters. Using Crowdholding platform, creators find solutions to everyday business problems. While Bounty Hunters tell their friends about the new projects and earn crypto for participating in promoting the businesses they love.
4. SwapMarket: SwapMarket is a decentralized platform for easy handy crypto-collectibles swap. Besides traditional services which enable simple transfers, like sending one asset from A to B, SwapMarket, however, enables a decentralized exchange of multiple assets - even a combination of token varieties (NFTs and ERC-20 tokens) - among multiple parties at the same time. Less individual transactions mean lower fees and a lot more enjoyable experience.
5. Counter: Counter is a digital asset exchange platform offering the complete trading experience. It uses a hybrid-decentralized architecture to achieve the performance of centralized exchange and the security and auditability of a decentralized exchange. All the transactions are cryptographically signed and are optimized to reduce trade execution costs as well as gas fees.
6. Castle Buidl: Castle Buidl is an Ethereum-based ERC-721 game about collecting and building crypto castles, block by block. In Castle Buidl, every ERC-721 is a unique single piece to build a castle. It is totally up to you to manage your pieces, put them together and create something different.