This week a total of 21 newly listed dapps, among them 7 are Steem-based, 2 are EOS-based, 9 are Ethereum-based, and 3 are Tron-based.
Let's dive into the new dapps of the week.
1. SteemSTEM: SteemSTEM is a Steem-based social media platform where people can post content focused in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). It offers STEM professionals and enthusiasts a friendly environment that actively promotes and supports them, without having to rely on any middlemen (such as journalists) who interpret raw information and oftentimes introduce inaccuracies. We like it because not only you can find interesting and cutting-edge STEM content, but also join some real science communications while inspiring the minds of the community and beyond.
2. TIMM: Every investor on the planet has faced the dilemma and wondering who to trust and if they were making the right decisions, we know that. As a solution, TIMM is building a trader and investor community where Mentors and Members are able to interact, contract services and otherwise pursue mutual profit. Services offered include the Trading Pits (real-time forum), webinars, forums, blogs, newsletters and various opportunities for communication and monetization.
3. Ember Sword is a free-to-play, modern, and truly player-driven Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game (MMORPG). If you are familiar with MMORPG games, you must agree that as of today, most players are locked to pre-defined theme parks and cash shops that give pay-to-win advantages in the game. However, thanks to the Ethereum blockchain, it allows this fantasy game to take place in an open world partly owned and maintained by the players. We expect an early version of the game to be released within 2019 and hope this game can redefine the MMORPG industry in the near future.
4. MarbleCards is a dapp that enables people to save digital memories as crypto collectibles. These collectibles are called MarbleCards. Sounds fascinating, isn’t it? Any article, video or anything else you like that has a URL, can be “marbled” into a crypto card, which is based on the ERC-721 standard. So our piece of advice is, act early, “marble” your favorite bands, memes, movies or sports stars, and proudly claim your ownership over all these precious memories that are encrypted on the blockchain.
5. Smartsteem: Just as what its name suggests, Smartsteem is a very smart vote-selling service where people can buy votes for content promotion on Steemit. The value of each upvote fluctuates based on the market and the respective point in time. We like its simple but to-the-point UX design and function. To purchase votes, you just have to send a transfer to Smartsteem with your post link as MEMO. Use this tool smartly and boost your posts.
6. CryptoFlowers: CryptoFlowers is a game about collecting digital flowers. Using the power of smart contracts and the Ethereum network, the game allows you to collect, breed and exchange unique digital flowers. Why not give it a try and build your first online crypto garden?
7. Crypto Element: CryptoElement is a platform for collecting 100% unique and one-of-a-kind digital chemical elements. Each element has only one mineral rights in the world, even if it is owned by others, and you can buy it at a slightly higher price. While others will take away the mineral rights you own, you will have more ETHs. As a byproduct of playing this game, we believe, you may also refresh your high school chemistry knowledge!
Explore more dapps here.