Happy Tuesday! Hope you are having a great time! Let's dive into the new dapps of the week.
1. Ether Kingdoms: Looking for a new game to play? Ether Kingdoms has never disappointed us. Recently this cryptocurrency-mining game introduces its new game mode - the Far Realm, where players can battle each other for new territories and test their skills fighting monsters. Feel free to try it out and leave your feedback at the end of the article.
2. LEDU: Education Ecosystem is a cool decentralized learning ecosystem for learning about technologies and trying them out hands-on using free practical project examples. It is a one-stop platform where developers go to learn best practices, tricks and tips from their peers through video tutorials. From programming, cryptocurrencies, AI, data science to cybersecurity and game development, it covers all these popular categories and the whole ecosystem is powered by LEDU token. If you are a developer looking for educational resources, this is definitely the place you can go to.
3. Coin Governance System: CGS is the first platform built on the Ethereum blockchain that allows investors to have control over the management of the funds raised in an ICO. It provides an on-chain governance mechanism to protect ICO investors against scams and bad practices. Instead of giving your money directly to ICO launchers, the CGS holds the funds raised during an ICO in an escrow smart contract and releases it gradually to the ICO launcher. It brings down the investors’ risk to the lowest as they can submit a claim which could lead to the withdrawal of the remaining funds if the CGS arbiter community believes the claim is rightful.
4. Crypto Detective: Crypto Detective is an interactive blockchain show starring your CryptoKitty. It is a comic-based shows with elements of lottery. The show takes place in the Kittyverse where someone has just mystically abducted Mr.Schrödinger’s beloved niece. The courageous Kitty Detective and his loyal assistant will try to solve that mystery. All clues in the show are ERC721 tokens which means that you can sell or gift them at any time.
5. Advantureum: Advantureum is the world's first text-based, crowd-sourced, decentralised choose-your-own adventure game. Every situation and choice in this game has been defined by other players, and all this is stored on the Ethereum mainnet. With Advantureum, everyone can be a novelist and create their own story.
6. kiwidex: Kiwidex is the world's first decentralized exchange based on TRON that also supports handling trade on mobile. All kinds of tokens in TRON ecology can be freely traded here, with open trading dates and can be checked in real time. For average people, blockchain has a high barrier to entry, and the user interface is often full with specialized and confusing words. Kiwidex therefore focuses on providing user a safe and user-friendly experience that could rival the one of centralized exchange.
7. Yesbit: Yesbit is a decentralized platform where users can use their cryptocurrencies to purchase, invest and sell financial contract, future, foreign exchange and long or short index. It builds a bridge between cryptocurrency and financial derivatives, and promises 100% transparency based on the power of the blockchain.
Explore more dapps here.