Happy Tuesday! Hope you are having a great time! This week we are welcoming dapps from a variety of blockchains. Let's dive into the new dapps of the week.
1. Boxswap: Boxswap is a crypto wallet built on 0xproject and Ethereum. The wallet enables NFT (non-fungible token) Traders to manage their assets seamlessly. It complements peer-to-peer swap feature by providing a “digital asset portfolio”, making it easy to search through NFTs. The decentralized platform eliminates the risk of scams in off-market exchanges as well as allows users to sell NFT’s for more than just ETH.
2. Garden of TRON: Welcome to Garden of TRON! This game provides an easy and fun way of earning some TRON(TRX). By growing one from the four kinds of vegetables and selling them at the marketplace, player can make some profit and choose to expand your garden. One acre of garden field gives one vegetable per day. The more acres you have, the more vegetables they give. Fun fact: the market value of vegetables depends on contract balance, number of all bought acres and number of all sold vegetables.
3. Goat Clash: Goat Clash is an 8-bit betting game built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. More specifically, 2 goats battle it out in a joke off to see who will remain victorious. You, as the herder, bet on which goat you think will win. You place your bets with $GOAT Cash and can play using either Metamask wallet extension on your computer or in the dapp browser of Toshi, Trust wallet, etc. Turn up the volume too if you love the goaty sounds!
4. My Millions EOS: My Millions EOS is a modern economic strategy game that offers players not only to spend their time in an exciting way but also to earn real money! In this game, you will be able to run your own business - to buy and improve processing enterprises that produce various resources. And all of this is controlled and protected by smart contracts.
5. Veritaseum: At it's simplest, Veritaseum is the gateway to peer-to-peer capital markets. It allows any two or more individuals to deal directly with each other in transactions of value without reliance on centralized or authoritative third parties. Other services that Veritaseum provides including VeResearch (Deep dive analysis specifically for cryptos), VeADIR (Veritaseum Autonomous Dynamic Interactive Research), and more.