We've seen quite a few projects that have been reshaping the gambling world by leveraging the blockchain technology. 888TRON is one of them. And obviously, they have a lot more to offer — to the players as well as to the industry at large.
For those who don't know, 888TRON is an online blockchain casino running on TRON smart contracts. The 888TRON team has chosen TRON blockchain to build their platform on because of its scalability, low transaction cost, high speed and liquidity, and of course, the user adoption — especially with the recent support from Samsung and Samsung Galaxy S10 users now can access TRON dapps, it will bring thousands of new players to join the game platform for sure.
888TRON aims to become the biggest and the best online gambling platform on the TRON network. By "the biggest" — they are going to offer not just slots but more than 2,000 games down the road, such as sports betting through their exclusive partner 1xBET (a leading European betting company). Also, they have a live casino partnership through Ezugi and other partnerships with leading game providers like Platipus gaming, Novomatic, Aristocrat, NetENT, IGT, Amatic, Microgaming, Wazdan, and more.
This year, 888TRON has achieved unique records as below:
The amount of one-time paid dividends was $6 million dollars
The number of transactions processed by the smart contract has reached 25 transactions per second
888TOKEN holders were paid more than $9.5 million dollars as dividends
The number of bets has made in the game is more than $150 million dollars a day and more than $250 million dollars a week
888TRON has contributed to the TRON network for more than 40% of the total transactions volume
By playing the games on 888TRON platform, you will be able to mine 888TOKEN. Withholding 888TOKEN, you will become one of the owners of the casino, sounds tempting, right?
And what's better? When you freeze your 888TOKEN on the platform, you will receive dividend payouts with TRX every 48 hours.
Here are the perks of the model:
You will have the fair share: If you're the token holders, 100% of the platform’s profit will be shared with you. 65% of the profit goes to the players who have frozen their 888TOKEN and the rest of 35% goes to the 888TRON team.
The best token economics model: The "ONE 888TOKEN ECONOMY" is limited to 100 million tokens. Not only for all current content but also for all the future content and updates.
The 888TRON team wants a deflationary economics model, which means the 888TOKEN will become more scarce and more valuable in the near future. The team certainly doesn't want their players to hold billions of tokens and subtokens and losing value every day. That's why they also added 888TOKEN play to reduce the number of tokens in circulation recently. They will recycle the lost 888TOKEN and create an 888TOKEN jackpot.
Everyone is welcome to join the 888 family in their Telegram Channel and have a chat with the team and fellow players. They value all the input and feedback from the community members and stimulate discussion.
In the Telegram Channel, you will find a new 888 bot that helps to make everything on the platform more intuitive and comfortable. It gives info to new players and monitors the state of the dividend pool and the time of dividend payout and other functions.
888TRON will be hosting a 50 Million TRX Grand Event very soon. This will be the biggest event in history — the prize money for this event is going to be ONE MILLION DOLLAR! While other dapps only reward the whales and high rollers, the 888TRON team wants to make sure that everyone will have a fair chance to win BIG!
Besides the 50 MILLION TRX Grant Event, the team has prepared a lot of updates and already put them into the development. They will offer USDT play, multiplayer games, baccarat, roulette, blackjack, and poker integration. Also, they will introduce a new and fun lottery platform. and... a 100 MILLION TRX Super Event!
Here's the roadmap and you may check out for more details:
Some other useful resources:
You must be 21 years of age to click on any gambling-related items even if it is legal to do so in your location. Recognizing that the laws and regulations involving online gaming are different everywhere, players are advised to check with the laws that exist within their own jurisdiction or region to ascertain the legality of the activities which are covered. The games provided by 888TRON.com are based on blockchain, fair, and transparency. When you start playing these games, please take note that online gambling and lottery is an entertainment vehicle and that it carries with it a certain degree of financial risk. Players should be aware of these risks and govern themselves accordingly.