ECHO project by SIX Network (https://six.network) aims to empower all digital creators to benefit from the highest asset right protection, smooth finance and commercial operations using blockchain technology.
ECHO will store asset's identity and ownership history in a secure digital token/smart contract
- Semantic metadata: Assets' information such as title, author, creator, publisher, photographer, etc.
- Digital fingerprint: The set of binary digits that uniquely identifies an digital asset
- ECHO will not store contents in blockchain but semantic data and digital fingerprint
- ECHO uses unique consensus method to synchronized asset's identity
- ECHO creates index of creative works which will allow creators to explore their rights
- ECHO project is an open source under the term of Apache-2.0
- ECHO uses SIX token as a fee to store and verify creative works