4OutOf5
Main Network
0.0
0 Ratings
What is 4OutOf5? Low-risk short-lifecycle game with 80% chances to win! 5 users with purchased tickets form a group. The "Claim prize" button becomes instantly available. Claim your prize now! The first four players to claim their prize get their bets with a 20% bonus!
24Hr Users
0
Total Unique Users
4

Dapp Details

4OutOf5
0.0
Main Network
Web
EN
What is 4OutOf5?
Low-risk short-lifecycle game with 80% chances to win! 5 users with purchased tickets form a group. The "Claim prize" button becomes instantly available. Claim your prize now! The first four players to claim their prize get their bets with a 20% bonus!
View Website
Token
24Hr Users
0
Total Unique Users
4
Get Updates on Its Social Media

4OutOf5's Statistics

Balance: 0.23 ETH
Smart Contract
Dapp.com Score measures the performance of a dapp, the higher the ranking score, the better the dapp is.
Dapp.com Score
Today's Score: 0
Weekly Average: 0
Best Score: 28
The number of wallets that had interacted (transactions) with a dapp’s smart contracts.
Users
Total Unique Users: 4
24Hr Users: 0
7Day Users: 0
24Hr Highest: 3
The amount of transaction represents the numbers of actions between users and dapps that involved smart contract interactions.
Transactions
Total Transactions: 11
24Hr Transactions: 0
7Day Transactions: 0
24Hr Highest: 10
Transaction volume of tokens to a dapp’s smart contracts, which is the amount of tokens spent in the dapp.
Volume
Total Volume: 68.5 USD
24Hr Volume: 0 USD
7Day Volume: 0 USD
24Hr Highest 54.71 USD

Reviews Rating and Reviews

No reviews yet. Be the first to post a review for 4OutOf5.

You May Also Like